On-boarding form guidelines
- Please note that filling out this on-boarding form does not replace the Academic HR on-boarding process.
- Department managers or other administrative staff who assist in on-boarding must fill out the on-boarding form for all new Humanities employees. E-mails to Humanities Facilities (Tony Grant) will not be accepted to initiate the on-boarding process.
- Please make sure to provide an alternate phone number and email address if the new employee is a faculty member who is relocating so that Financial Services can contact them regarding their move.
- For the “Access Requested” section, please open the "Locations & Access" document and copy and paste the appropriate locations into the text box on the form (paste one line per room requested)
- Employee ID Card: please do not confuse this with the paper ID card you get from Humanities HR. The ID card you will need for omni-lock access is received from ID card services adjacent to the bookstore.
- Note: Facilities Coordinator will do a preliminary check of the room in question to make sure it presentable when the new employee arrives. Facilities Coordinator or the Academic Services Manager will go a walk-through with new employee once they arrive if any furniture/configuration is needed. Ordering new furniture could take up to 8 weeks to arrive. Link to furniture complement.
Click here to view / fill out the on-boarding form