Faculty Financial Services
The Faculty Financial Services Team guides faculty in UCSC accounting policies and assists faculty in filling out accounting forms in the use of their faculty research account funds. Faculty Financial Services provides staffing assistance which acts as a gateway to campus enterprise systems such as purchasing (Cruz Buy requisitions, including campus catering recharges), and accounts payable processing (travel, reimbursements).
Getting Started and Quick Links - the Financial Services Handbook
This handbook will help you get started on using your faculty funds and serve as a quick guide to frequently asked questions.
- Consultation on travel policy and processes
- Account reports and balances
- Assistance filling out travel and reimbursement forms e.g. travel advances, post travel, and direct payment forms
- Guidance on account FOAPALS
- Generate purchase orders
- Guidance on UCSC financial policies
Contact UsJulie Krueger, Humanities Financial Services Coordinator email@example.com 831-459-5218
Humanities 1, 5th Floor, room 516 outside the Dean's Office
Mailstop: Humanities Dean's Office
How to Submit Paperwork
If this is your first time filling out financial paperwork, stop by room 516, and we'll assist you. If you've done this before, fill out the forms online, attach your supporting documentation and drop them off at Financial Services, 5th floor Humanities 1, room 516, or mail them through intercampus mail to Humanities Deans Office, Attn: Faculty Financial Services.
Links to Travel and Direct Pay and Reimbursement Forms:
- Travel Advance and Post Travel Forms: https://financial.ucsc.edu/Pages/Travel_Main.aspx
- Direct Payments and Reimbursement Forms: https://financial.ucsc.edu/Pages/Payments_Main.aspx