IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ NEW POLICIES & PROCEDURES
Humanities Academic Services staff are available to help with printing but please keep in mind that our office hours are 8:30am-4:30pm with a lunch break from 12:00-1:00pm. During lunch, our office will be closed and emails will not be checked.
- If sending a request after 4:00pm, your print job will not be completed until the next business day after ASC staff get in
- If sending a request after 11:30am, it will not be completed until after the lunch hour
- Avoid same day requests if printing more than 100 copies of a document
- Avoid last minute requests as ASC staff are out of the office twice a day at our satellite centers and are sometimes in meetings
- ASC staff does not print non-university related material, however we can provide ad-hoc printing training
- ASC staff does not print materials for core courses or any other type of course offered by the residential colleges, regardless if the faculty member is also affiliated with a Humanities department
- ASC staff can assist in printing non-department university-related material, however it will not be a priority over course-related printing
For printing requests, please provide the following in an email to HAS@ucsc.edu:
- EMAIL SUBJECT HEADER: Name of course (if applicable) -or- short description of what the material is to be printed
- A copy of the file(s) to be printed
- Date and time you need the request to be completed
- Number of copies
- Black and white or color
- Single or double-sided
- Stapled or not stapled
Want to print to the Ricoh machines yourself?
- Click here for step-by-step instructions for Macs.
- Click here for step-by-step instructions for Windows.
For a list of copiers with Pharos access, click here.